Search
Close this search box.
Search
Close this search box.

why you always feel behind in life

A quick summary: 1) Life is a Pyramid Scheme 2) How to Actually Get Ahead in Life 3) A Market Opportunity for You to Exploit (Today) 4) The Traits You Need to Win in Life 5) Start Your Own Pyramid Scheme I’m no stranger to feeling behind in life. I didn’t reach any meaningful level […]

they paid $499 but you get this for free

A quick summary: 1) What Separates the Top 1% Creators From the Other 99%? 2) Resonance: The Link Between Emotions and Identity This week, I’m sharing an article straight from The School of Thought community. It was one of the most highly requested articles so I had no choice but to take some nicotine and […]

sorry Dickie Bush… you’re wrong about this

A quick summary: 1) The 4 Stages of Competence 2) The Path to Mastery 3) The Power of Personal Perspective 4) Developing Your Unique Perspective I am one ignorant writer. I’ve been writing online for 2 years and only now are the fundamentals ‘clicking’ for me. Back when I started, I rejected advice from one […]